The Q.track solution is a modular and low-cost solution that allows you to manage queues and attendance.
The Q.track allows to manage different locations with multiple services, providing real-time data via the web, so, decisions can be taken, by managers, about the queue services.
The entire solution was designed in order to adapt to different configurations, services, and different types of hardware, to satisfy/please from small services and enterprises up to big public services.
- Fully web-based system allows easier installation and system operation;
- Parameterization of the whole system according to the client requirements and image;
- Allows real-time queries of several parameters of customer service;
- Access history information that allows the optimization of customer services and their resources;
- Create tickets with cusomizable text and image;
- Definine the order to call customers (order of arrival, service, priorities, etc.);
- Re-routing users among services with the same ticket;
- Integration with different multimedia contents (as CorporateTV);
- Query module for health area, integrated with "SONHO" system (integrated information system oriented to the management and influx of hospitals users);
- Easy integration with other applications because the modular architecture of the solution;
- The communication between the devices (kiosks and / or Dispensers) and the server is done over the network (LAN, WAN or VPN) using TCP / IP protocol;
- Survey.track module - PERMITS Customer Satisfaction Survey and obtain results in real time;
- Specific modules for Voice call and Office management;
- System can work in cloud and manage several services and content in different locations, through the local network and / or internet;
- Several multimedia components are available such as: Digital and Analog Clock, Data; Static text, Dynamic Text with animation; RSS Dynamic; Image; Slideshow of Images; Videos + Video Loop; Stream of Videos and TV; Digital TV; Powerpoint slides (integrated with google drive and onedrive); Widget HTML files (Real-time stock exchange, Real-time exchange, rss real-time news, other time models with forecast for several days, different types of dates and clocks, etc.); weather widget with various vectors of information; Forms (Squares, Rectangles, etc.); changing background colors or background images; Etc.
The Q.track system relies on an architecture distributed in several autonomous applications:
QInfoScreen - The application that informs users of ticket status. In addition, it lets you show the media content that the administrator wants to show.
QKiosk - Allows the user to take a ticket. This application will only provide the services that are active, that is, services that are being treated at the moment .
QUser - The QUser application allows employees to interact with the system. This application can work through a Web browser.
QWebAdmin - All the management of the application is done in QWebAdmin through a Web browser, allowing the administrator / manager to configure the services and service stations, consult reports and manage all the multimedia contents of the Tv and the Kiosks.
QComposer - The QComposer application enables the manager / administrator of Q.track to dynamically generate the contents that are shown on the display. This content composition is done through simple "drag and drop" and enables the inclusion of text, videos, slideshow of images, RSS content, TV, powerpoint slides, etc.