The library.track solution is the most innovative RFID product in the market to automate library management operations according to the UNIMARC standard, quickly, easily and with 100% security against theft! library.track automates key management tasks in libraries. After labeling / coding of multiple items (and collections), inventory, control and check-in/check-out operations, can be performed automatically using the potential of RFID technology.
- Unique identification of each library collection through RFID tags.
- Registration and identification of users using an RFID card or other standard.
- Control inputs and outputs through integrated RFID readers that automatically trigger an alarm for any unauthorized article.
- Enables integration of kiosk self check- in and check -out of the system.
- Allows inventory of collections quickly and easily by simply passing the portable RFID reader near the inventoriable items.
- Enter and manage information relating to entities . The entity is represented by a company , an institution or an individual ( student, staff , employee).
- Enter and manage information related to articles entered in the application . The articles are divided into : Books , Videos, Magazines and Journals , Music and Software.
- Manage items according to the UNIMARC standard( UNIMARC is the standard for exchanging bibliographic data libraries cooperating with the format , and is also used by the document management systems of most libraries in Portugal. It is a complex standard belonging to the MARC family formats - MAchine-Readable Cataloging, which defines a large number of elements for general and specific use.).
- Register movements ( input and output ) of articles per entity . Check-in is the return of items , while the output ( check-out ) is the request of articles.
- Set permissions on the system by type of user . That is, the application allows the following permission levels.
- Observe a set of information through reports and data analysis . These allow the user to analyze the partial or complete results of a particular activity.
- Visualize and analyze certain information through intuitive graphs ( For example, Top 10 and Top Applications).